Travel for your donor adds a considerable cost to your cycle, so whenever possible, we recommend you choose someone who lives within a drivable distance to your physician’s office. However, if it is necessary for your donor to travel for the cycle, we will earnestly try to keep the costs at a minimum as we facilitate travel arrangements and monitoring costs.
The following costs are an estimate only. The Egg Donor Program charges a $500 travel administration fee for all long distance or out of state donors who require travel facilitation.
- $1,000.00 – $1,500.00 Hotel accommodations for an average 6-day stay
- $600.00 Expenses based on $100.00 per day for approximately 6 days
- $365.00 Car rental
- $1,200.00 Airfare for 3 round trip tickets.
- $300.00 – $400.00 Travel Agency Fee – for travel agency, monitoring and travel auditing.
- The estimated travel cost is $3,500 to $6,000.
- Outside monitoring fees typically run $1,500-$2,500 in addition to travel.
- The Egg Donor Program is not responsible for cycle medical fees. Please note that if after first medical screening it is decided that cycle should not go forward through no fault of her own, a compensation of $200.00 will be paid to the donor
- $500.00 travel administration fee