Welcome to The Frozen Egg Donor Program
The Egg Donor & Surrogacy Program in Los Angeles, CA, has several options available through our frozen egg donor program.
“The measure of your life is what you’ve done for others.”
Tag Along Cycles are some of the most gratifying experiences for participants. It is rewarding to be able to offer lower cost options and the best success rate for intended parents. There is always a guarantee of a number of fresh mature eggs, and often an option to obtain extra eggs at retrieval. *These cycles are subject to availability.
The Frozen Egg Donor Program
Our company was founded nearly 30 years ago as the first egg donation agency in the world. We are known for our exceptional and diverse candidates who are accomplished, well educated, beautiful, and compassionate. Intended parents frequently thank us for presenting them with such spectacular egg donors. Our mission is to match intended parents with the egg donor angel they have longed for and help them begin their journey to parenthood.
The affordable cost and ease with which these cycles can occur means that the demand for frozen egg cycles is high. The number of egg donors who qualify for this particular program is limited because we choose only Superdonors with outstanding fertility who make a large number of high-quality blastocysts and have extremely desirable qualifications. Vitrification, the latest advancement in freezing and thawing oocytes, provides a less expensive and simpler way to have a child.
- Frozen egg cycles include a guarantee of at least 5 mature eggs from especially fertile egg donors.
- The cost for frozen egg cycles includes the doctor’s fees, egg donor’s fee, program fee, ICSI, fertilization, transfer fees and attorney fees.
- Not included are intended parents’ medication, sperm testing, uterine analysis, PGS/PGD, transportation of embryos if desired.
- The cost for a frozen egg cycle is typically about 25-35% of the fees for a fresh cycle with an egg donor.
- Frozen egg cycles can be completed very rapidly – in 6-12 weeks
- Success rate of 65-75%
- Twin and Triplets have been conceived through the use of frozen eggs from our program.
Please note that frozen eggs are available only in Southern California and cannot be shipped or transferred to any other office because the thaw is guaranteed. In order to do a cycle with our program it is necessary for intended parents to make one trip to Los Angeles for 3-5 days.
We also offer Tag Along Cycles with fresh eggs available at the time of retrieval- subject to availability.
Affiliate Physicians for Frozen Eggs
Dr. Robert Boostanfar
Dr. Michael Feinman
Dr. David Tourgeman
15503 Ventura Blvd., Ste 200
Encino, CA 91436
Pacific Fertility Center
Los Angeles Office:
Dr. Vicken Sahakian
10921 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Related to This