PACKAGE C CHOOSE YOUR OWN IVF CLINIC
The Program Fee – $11,000
One comprehensive program fee includes:
- Personal matching with your Donor
- Donor insurance policy
- Evaluation and report for the Donor from a licensed geneticist
- Psychological testing and report for the Donor
- Social evaluation of the Donor
- Attorneys for the legal contract between Donor and Recipient which will be assigned by the program
- One attorney to represent the Donor
- One attorney to represent the Recipient
- Diligent coordination of the IVF cycle
- Interfacing with the medical office
- Travel arrangements as needed (please see fee schedule below. Note: $500 administration fee may apply.)
- Possible meeting with the donor (if requested after matching)
- Donor’s notarization
The Premier Program
The Egg Donor & Surrogacy Program established its Premier Program of Super Donors to offer options to recipients who are looking for highly qualified young woman to donate. Premier Donors command a slightly higher fee per cycle due to a select group of criteria, which may or may not include:
- Multiple successful cycles with proven pregnancies
- Superior professional achievements
- Physical attributes
- Higher education degree
Donor fees can vary. Please check with your match coordinator.
- First time donors are compensated $8,000 and up
- Experienced donors are compensated additionally per completed cycle. This compensation is for the dedication, effort, time and possible discomfort involved with the egg donor process. Upon occasion donors may receive additional reimbursement for their travel or lost wages. Fees may vary so please consult with your Match Coordinator for specific donor compensations.
Escrow Account Service Fee – $350
Travel for your donor adds a considerable cost to your cycle, so whenever possible, we recommend you choose someone who lives within a drivable distance to your physician’s office. However, if it is necessary for your donor to travel for the cycle, we will earnestly try to keep the costs at a minimum as we facilitate travel arrangements and monitoring costs.
The following costs are an estimate only. The Egg Donor & Surrogacy Program charges a $500 travel administration fee for all long distance or out of state donors who require travel facilitation.
- $1,000.00 – $1,500.00 Hotel accommodations for an average 6-day stay
- $600.00 Expenses based on $100.00 per day for approximately 6 days
- $365.00 Car rental
- $1,200.00 Airfare for 3 round trip tickets.
- $300.00 – $400.00 Travel Agency Fee – for travel agency, monitoring and travel auditing.
- The estimated travel cost is $3,500 to $6,000.
- Outside monitoring fees typically run $1,500-$2,500 in addition to travel.
- The Egg Donor & Surrogacy Program is not responsible for cycle medical fees. Please note that if after first medical screening it is decided that cycle should not go forward through no fault of her own, a compensation of $200.00 will be paid to the donor
- $500.00 travel administration fee
* Medical costs are not included in the program estimate above. Medical Costs should be determined by your Physician’s office.